Some Excellent job opportunities across a universe of next-generation technologies. If you’re hungry to develop and execute on breakthrough ideas that make a difference to the way the world works and live, then take a moment and explore our job opportunities
Key Account Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Client interaction for Business Operations related issues
- Implementing Governance policies and addressing related concerns
- Revenue and P&L ownership
- Performing competitor analysis for the segment of account and enabling client introduction
- Providing analysis and ground intelligence and preparing customer maps of named customers
- Supporting in contract negotiations
- Identifying right contacts in the client organizations
- Informing about customer concerns on project delivery with the objective of leveraging first-hand experience against competitors and demonstrating business value to the client
- Growing accounts and minimizing revenue leakage WITHIN the boundaries of company policies and guidelines. The person needs to take a lead in helping our clients drive end-to-end transformation across business lines, technologies, processes and people to unlock and create significant business value.
Work location for these positions is NY/ NJ/ PA.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Accounts Manager between 12 – 14 years of experience, with strong sales / relationship management / account management experience.
- Need someone with BFSI/ Mortgage / Capital / Cloud Technologiesexperience (Multiple roles in various regions)
- Significant business development and project management experiencerequired.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts.
- Global Delivery Model experience desirable.
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable.
- Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
Roles Details –
1- Account Manager- BFSI | Virginia |Mortgage capital experience.
2- Account Manager- BFSI |Chicago |BFSI.
3- Account Manager- M&C | NY/NJ/PA | Experience in cloud technologies.
4- Client Partner – M&C | Dallas / Chicago| Replacement role – needs to lead AMs
|Job Category||Business Development, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Sales|