Do you have the passion to lead and discover new ways of finding talent online ?
Do you think differently everyday and would like to create processes and systems which are different from traditional approach ?
Are you interested in recruiting the best talent across the world in technology, research, fintech and consulting space ?
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team which believes in rewarding you at par with global standard in recruitment
If yes then read on:
CrossTab is a HR Tech focussed firm delivering the following services to its global clients
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing(RPO)
- Data Analytics
- Application Development
- Managed Service Provider( MSP)
- Acting as one of the specialist consultant offering the best service in the industry to clients and staying abreast with business and industry trends in recruitment and HR
- Positioning CrossTab as a recruitment solutions firm of choice and building successful,long-lasting professional relationships with clients
- Identifying clients needs, taking briefs and writing high quality specs to attract top talent
- Sourcing and attracting top candidates globally and building ever expanding talent pool using new innovative methods
- 3+ years of recruitment or IT experience with excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough understanding of social media and job boards used globally in recruitment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative open environment.
- Exceptional research and analytical capabilities and comeup with unique solutions for the clients.
- Should be able to swicth between a recruitment hunter and farmer role with ease
- You’ll have proven track record of recruitment experience in technology and sales
- You’ll be highly driven to deliver on your commitments
- You’ll have the willingness to continually develop professionally and have the ability to apply the industry intelligence in day-to-day dealings with clients and candidates
|Job Category||Consulting, Human Resources, Information Technology and Services|