Monitor your ROI on recruitment with Performance Analytics
CrossTab’s talent acquisition benchmarking provides the most accurate and actionable performance metrics ever available, based on raw data and hard facts. Gain valuable insights into metrics regarding speed, quality, cost etc. Or, dig even deeper and compare your recruiting department’s performance against other companies. See where your team excels and exactly where to focus to achieve top performance.
Our HR Analytics can help you get answers to questions like :
- Which channel of resourcing (social networking, employee referral, newspaper ads, print ads or local consultancies) provides the highest quality people at the lowest cost?
- How to find out the ‘quality of hire’?
- How to calculate cost per hire?
- Do variable or fixed pay offer better business performance?
- How does retention relate to skill and location and how do these factors correlate?
- What is the turnover for the organization by manager/team leads, by department and by location?
- What are the causes of voluntary separations? Can I accurately predict those employees most likely to leave and the associated skills of those employees necessary to keep the organization competitive in the future?
- “What If” analysis as the organization changes to depict the new organizational structure, enabling you to graphically depict restructuring changes before they happen, to clarify issues such as compensation cost per department, number of days positions are open, revenue by business unit, and skills and competencies of a newly formed group.
- Handling merger and acquisitions to define analytics for business rules of each disjoint system separately